Doing my small little part to cheer up someone, somewhere and sometime.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Why? Why? Why?

Ever so often I sink into a session of whyness?

Why am I stuck in my current job/company?
Why aren't I rich and famous?
Why can't I just go on holidays whenever and wherever I want?
Why? Why? Why?

I don't think I have found the answers to these as well as to these.....

Why aren't I as successful as the guy next door?
Why aren't I taller? Smarter? Better? Handsomer? Richer?....why?....why?....why?....

I suspect life don't normally provide you with all the answers. Because man can't handle the truth. If everything/event has an explanation then the bottom line for what happened will be for us to accept the answers/explanations....thus life or God in his good grace allowed some questions without answers to offer man a glimmer of hope tht maybe.....maybe just maybe.....there is light around the corner.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home