Doing my small little part to cheer up someone, somewhere and sometime.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

haha...yeah...the horror stories

How can I not blog on this? Though I briefly mentioned it in earlier post. Well, you are safe if you need to answer natures' call around the city area, shopping centers, most tourist attractions etc.

Don't ever try the petrol stations.....advise to ladies, use the umbrella as your "door" that's about the only advice I have or keep fingers cross no one is gonna use it too. But a practice of holding your breathe would qualify as Rule of Thumb #1 and Run-out ASAP will qualify as Rule of Thumb #2.

But most other areas are really comparable to those at home. The Tang Palace's ones warranted a pix from me - to blend in to the overall architecture of the whole place, they are so nice and pretty and super clean (even cleaner than the MVM ones) almost felt unworthy to use them :)

So I would say, being a stomach-challenged-extra-sensitive-to-anything-I-eat person, facilities for answering natures' call was 1 of my least worried items around Xian (most of them at least).

:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Chipmunkrock said...

i like your counter..very cute! but it's in the middle of your profile?

10:13 AM

 
Blogger AC said...

No lah it is at the end of the "old old pennies", maybe it doesn't display properly.

Some how I can't see HL's "Next Stations" too :(

12:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home