Doing my small little part to cheer up someone, somewhere and sometime.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Huh??!!

You won't believe it....I am now looking at a chinese version of blogger and all the instructions and command is in Chinese......cos I am in Wuxi......again if you remembered my earlier blog....well last August to be precise......back here to follow-up on the project.

It is supposed to be spring but opcors.......supoosed is the word and it never goes according to plan, so here I am freezing my .......rear-end off cos a cold front just developed the very day I arrived. Got in on Sat morning and it decided to drop 10 degrees celsius......so it is now single digit out there.....I think it is like 3 celsius. Will be moving to Shanghai for a conference on Wed & Thur and work and meeting in Shanghai until next Tuesday at least.

okiiee bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home