Doing my small little part to cheer up someone, somewhere and sometime.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Sigh.......

Fasting month used to be very fun while I was in my ex company. We could actually leave by 4.30pm. A bunch of colleague used to go for dinner or movie and even the odd game of cards because of the early time off.

This time round it is a different story. I have been swamped with work at my new place.....it starts to get me thinking did I bite off more than I can chew. I don't seem to enjoy it like I used to. Maybe it is time to consider my options.....hhmmmm.

Maybe I am just tired......have not had decent rest for awhile. Can't remember when was the last weekend I had some quiet time at home.

Last week??.....was away for an overnight retreat for Alpha course.

The week before??....was in Shanghai.

The week before before??.....can't remember???? Ah my grey matter is dying......shucks there wasn't much to start with....arrrrrggghhhhh.

The retreat was great. And thanks to the organisers (if you read my blog).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home