Doing my small little part to cheer up someone, somewhere and sometime.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Vegetarian or vegetarian??

Huh??!! That was exactly what the air stewardess asked me when I was on Indian Airline enroute to India. She meant vegetarian - Indian or Continental style. From then on I knew I am in for a week of vegetarian food.....I was mentally prepared for 1 week of curry but VEGETARIAN??!!

Well, looks like whole of India are vegetarian, on the street, in the restaurant....everywhere there are stalls with loads of vegetable cooking.....

Some shocks from India...it looks like a huge construction site, much like KL was 10/15 years back. Everywhere there is a highway or building coming up. Any walls are potential sites for answering natures' call.....the small one opcors but yeah by the roadside, next to highway...everywhere??!! Drivers drive with 1 hand on steering wheel and 1 hand on car horn......endless honking......slow down honk, change lane honk, pedestrian crossing honk....everything also honk??!! Honking capital of the world???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home