Doing my small little part to cheer up someone, somewhere and sometime.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Pimplometer....

Over the years my body has developed a pretty reliable way of measuring and showing me the stress level I am in. By the number of pimples on my face and on my scalp.....

Pimples on face :)
1 to 2 - More irritated then stressful (a bit more then annoyed).
2 to 4 - Ok now we are talking some stress.
4 to 6 - Now some destress is needed....movies, walk, just drive around aimlessly.
More than 6 - Ok system begins to shut down.....whatever you say is just noise to me :) :)

Well just in case you picture me as a young pimply face teenager (which I left not THAT long ago), I have been blessed with pretty manageable pimples (thanks to some VERY....I mean VERY bitter.....chinese medicine, which lingers on your tongue for like 2 days and we have to have a separate pot to cook it, cos it will spoil other food because of the bitter tasteeven after washing and soaking the pot overnight). So most of my pimples are only on the surface which I can squeeze and leave almost no mark.

Pimples on scalp :(
These are the painful ones.....worst of all they will soon be "exposed" to all to see, at the rate I am going give it maybe a couple more years.....hey I am not loosing hair I am gaining face!!!!

1 pimple - Ok stress is on.
2 or more - Major stresssssssssssss.

Guess what was my level for cantata nite?

4 on the face and 1 on the scalp.....arrrrrggghhhhhhh

1 Comments:

Blogger Chipmunkrock said...

good thing you weren't on stage coz you'd have gotten MORE pimples!

10:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home