Doing my small little part to cheer up someone, somewhere and sometime.

Monday, December 19, 2005

1 week anniversary

How lame?? Well that says it all, nothing much has happened except that I am now in a new company but still within the same group.
Been busy settling in and remembering new faces and names....gosh I am really hopeless at this.

So what's my schedule like for Christmas?? Let's see....

23 Dec - Christmas Cantata at my church, consider this an open invitation for anyone reading this. Will be doing the projector.
24 Dec.....hhmmm I think there is a party somewhere (have to reconfirm with wife).
25 Dec - yeah Christmas day......I think there is a BBQ at nite.
26 Dec - catch up on sleep......
27 till new year..... :( :( work?! what to do, I have finished up all my leave on exams this year so have to start accumulating my leaves for next year.

2006......gosh how time flies.......this will mark the 10th Anniversary of my departure from the Land of Hobbit.......wonder when will I make a trip back there :) :) if not for expensive airfare and high exchange rate.....it used to be RM 1.30 to NZD 1 when I first step on the Land of Hobbit...now Skull Island too I heard/read somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home