Doing my small little part to cheer up someone, somewhere and sometime.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Hermit in the making??

Pretty soon I shall be turning into self-imposed hermit.....mit....mit....mit.

Some of u probably remember my 1 sen incident, well this time round to my horror even my 50 sen coins are rejected.......both my 2 gloriously shining 2005 edition of Bank Negara issued legal tender, so I thought until I was told by a sales person by the name of Jerry (think I got that right?? who works around the 8pm shift in BTS - GSC), according to him and also his colleagues who were working at the same time, it is management's direction that no coins are to be collected.

If my 1 sen resolution stays.....I will have to blacklist GSC from my visit.....thus you see....voting with my legs and taking my business somewhere else is really all a small time consumer like me has against such great practices of large corporations??!! What more from the last 1 sen episode I did call Bank Negara's customer service / hotline and was told there is nothing they could do in that sense (wonder if this is the "official" stand or response from Bank Negara - our custodian of financial industry and 1 of the most powerful institutions??)...imagine the response....."we can't do anything lah with the pau shop....may be you can call the Hal Ehwal Pengguna or Consumer Association to complain or just take your business to another shop."

Well I always wonder am I just making a mountain out of a molehill or am I just nuts to get angry over these stuff??

Sigh then again......what can a small kuchi rat do??.....fatchipmunk....is still a chipmunk huh??!! better go burrow more holes in the ground........cheers Friday round the corner........

2 Comments:

Blogger fatboybakes said...

now that is OUTRAGEOUS!!!! yar, i just got a fistful of 50 sen coins as change from the shangrila hotel autopay. (well, actually parking is an exorbitant RM8, so its not really a fistful.... got 4 lah). COMPLAIN!!! you must!

11:36 PM

 
Blogger jesscet said...

Yah! u remembered! :p and that was after they wont take smaller notes..That stupid Shang autopay machine..i thought i hit jackpot!:o

speaking of autopay (sorry i digress) i have come across many that give only coins change (ie. you put RM10 for RM1 parking fee and u get ALL coins). now that RM1 coins no longer in use, which means we will get 50 sen or smaller denomination? groan.

12:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home