Doing my small little part to cheer up someone, somewhere and sometime.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Web designer I am NOT.... :)

Quite a few friends have asked me where did I get the pictures for the Sunday worship. There were confusion over what I do for a living too, some thot I was a website designer. Thot I would share some regular sites where I usually hunt for them:-

Otherwise Google is pretty handy, search on the image tab and you usually get pretty nice pix.

And drawing from last week's sermon....I have no credentials to claim to be a web designer.....I am only marginally competent with PowerPoint and "copy+paste".....oh yah....and the right click "save picture as".

So now that the cat is out of the bag, maybe more volunteers will come forward and not be intimidated by the work or preparation needed for the slides.

cheerios..... :)

3 Comments:

Blogger jesscet said...

whatever it is..very resourceful indeed! and thanks for doing the `web desinger' job for worship. shy to say but I for one, dont even know how to do a powerpoint! :p

1:51 AM

 
Blogger fatboybakes said...

free one or not, or is it copyright?

11:40 PM

 
Blogger AC said...

Most are free, some are copyright. Pix are usually silent etc.

10:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home