Doing my small little part to cheer up someone, somewhere and sometime.

Friday, October 07, 2005

blocked, blocked....totally stuffed

Can't think of anything worthwhile to blog??!! aiyoh my life so miserable..... :( need a break soon.....but can't have 1 until my research paper is done.......how lah?! like that??

Suddenly had a feeling this year my life has been rather eventful (to my standard at least).....forgot when was the last time I had time to sit down read a book (other than for exams - I have written more for exams this year than I have written in 5 years of working - writing....you know pen and paper......rings a bell??)

Can't wait for everything to finish.....I am not getting my hopes high.....I just need a pass for my research paper so that I can graduate and return back to my own life......yeah the piece of paper is just an itch that I had to scratch and have just in case I come up short on "real" competencies.....at least I have a piece more than the next guy (hopefully) and the scale will kinda tip to my side.....albeit however slightly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home