Doing my small little part to cheer up someone, somewhere and sometime.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

What a Sunday?!...Mon and Tues too??!!

Sunday was such a jam-pack day.

Started at 7.45 am at church, barely able to keep my eyes open. Yeah u guessed it, projector duty again and then rush off to visit a friend in PJ then to another fren in Cheras for CNY. Left about 4.30pm to pick up sis from KLIA.......aaarrggghhhh they missed her bag again....this is the 2nd time, the last was AirAsia I think 2 years back. So was at airport until like 6pm. So tired by the time I reached home.

Monday - aarrgghhh still tired from Sunday, oh yah and the luggage came back by 12 midnite the MAS agent actually kept their promise to deliver by end of the day....my sis waited for it, I tried to get an early nite but alas......the fireworks and mercun kept me awake until like 1 am I think......panda eyes...panda eyes.......zombie for the day.

Tuesday - was up early again, going down to JB for a day.....well by now you should have heard the news that MAS check-in system was down.......so the crowd was huge and needless to say a lot of tempers flared and red-faced passengers and workers around the whole airport. Flight delayed 1 hour.....arrrgghhh. Then delayed again on the way back......reached KLIA at 8.30pm instead of 7.30pm......wow parking was RM 31 bucks.....still beats taxi which will cost me RM 120 return.

Wednesday......so far so good......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home