Doing my small little part to cheer up someone, somewhere and sometime.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

My inefficient mind.....

My mind is quite a piece of inefficient piece of stuff.....

Monday...........zzzzz still sleeping......won't be awake probably until after lunch.......

Tuesday........crank....crank......ok it kinda starts up and is working........

Wednesday......hey it is great.......before I realised weekend is near....hahaha

Thursday.....ok still running full steam......man I can work and wrok and work and work.....after lunch.....well Friday is round the corner....maybe I should take it easy.....aahhhh...phew....what a nice lunch.......zzz...zzz..zzz

Friday.....yeehhaaa weekend is here....oooppsss...its asleep oredi...zzzzzzz

So in fact my brain only works about half of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and half of Thursday.....hhmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home