Doing my small little part to cheer up someone, somewhere and sometime.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

This is the day.......that the LORD has made :)

Somehow this song keeps ringing in my head. Haven't sing it for a long time but somehow it keeps playing in my head today.

Sometimes we get so caught up in our everyday life that we forgot that each day is made for us by God or more humbly allowed for us to live by God's grace.

I am thankful for:-

The alarm clock.....as my ears are still good. I could wake up and walk to the bathroom and get myself ready for work.

Work.....that God has so graciously provided means of sustaining myself.

Traffic jam.....At least it is cool and spacious unlike the buses or LRT.

Well if only I can find more strength to be thankful for many more small little things in my life.

Thank you.....thank you.....thank you.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home