Doing my small little part to cheer up someone, somewhere and sometime.

Monday, January 31, 2005

Miracles do happen - Part 3

Yes life as I know will change forever.....I was sticking needles into my stomach/leg day and nite and it went on for 2 weeks.

Then I started feeling funny. I am a rather big size person and I usually feel warm at home but somehow I was beginning to feel chilly at night. Then I met a colleague who related his son's incident to me and advised me maybe I should cut back the jabs and keep close monitoring of my blood sugar.

Then miraculously I was able to go off insulin and was still keeping my sugar level normal well close enough i.e. 6 to 8 mmol/l random and maybe 5 to 6 pre-food. I was beyond words.....I didn't take the jabs for 2 weeks when I went for a checkup with the doctor. I showed him my log book and he was surprised.....

He just mentioned sometimes "honeymoon" period does happen and I should be careful about it. But nevertheless I was in heaven thinking God had given me a second chance at freedom. So this is the 2nd miracle that happened. Thank God. A brother in Christ mentioned to me, I was saved for a purpose.....so I should make full use of my time while I am alive. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home