Doing my small little part to cheer up someone, somewhere and sometime.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

There I go again.....

There I go again.....changing job.....well quasi at least.....I mean my job scope is changing and I am moving to a new department.

I fully agree and support job rotation to increase my experience and knowledge of the various areas of the business.

As usual, human nature is such that all changes are rather unsettling and nerve racking at first.

How am I gonna perform? How will my new boss see me? How will my colleagues treat me? Will I fit in? Will I perform well? hhhmmmmm hahahaha.

Well a change is a change is a change and it should offer something different....not necessarily good....neither necessarily bad.....just different.....am I excited??.....hhhmmmm let's leave that till the next.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Change is good.. in fact the first few days/months are actually the most exciting parts of it! When you actually begin to settle in then you'll see! :)

8:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home