Doing my small little part to cheer up someone, somewhere and sometime.

Monday, May 30, 2005

My weekend.......

I have to confess....my past weekend has been a feasting weekend. It started on Friday when we celebrated a friend's birthday in Sunway Hotel. Since we could not decide what to eat.....as always.....buffet fits the bill since we could decide when we see the food. Welcome to the age of laziness and indecisiveness.

Saturday was a bit of a rest day, had soup for lunch and nothing much but had a lovely cake when we celebrated another friend's birthday.

Sunday was great....church sermon was powerful and simple....."seek the LORD" simple yet difficult and there lies the irony of a lot of things in life....not that we don't know what to do but we don't do it for whatever reason. Sunday nite we attended a wedding dinner and our table were 3 person short, so 7 of us were eating for 10 person......gosh.....what a weekend.

Then in my feeble attempt to prolong my weekend I stayed up past 1am.....and I am now suffering.....another bad example of not doing what I should have known better......sleep early on Sunday nite so that I can keep Monday blues to the minimum......geeezz me never learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home