Doing my small little part to cheer up someone, somewhere and sometime.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

A dream that never stops......

Ever had an event that leaves such an impression or memory on you that it even recurs in your dreams?

I have one........

I have it at least 3 to 4 times a year, at least those that I could remember when I woke up.

It has a couple of versions

Version 1
It usually goes like this, I am either running late into a room or am panicking that I couldn't find my study file or notes. I arrive at the exam hall and the lecturer tells me I am late for the exams and I have to retake the paper next term.....usually by that time I would have cried myself awake or woken up by fear.

Version 2
I turn up for lecture and was told that assignments are due and I was totally unaware of it because I didn't receive the evaluation instructions on the 1st day of lecture.

Usually I would wake up and look around...and think to myself....I am working now....I must have graduated already.....and go back to sleep. Somehow it keeps repeating itself and a friend of mine also share the same recurring dream. Geezz talk about mental scars left by the torture of exams. I must be mad to go thru more exams. Oh no...I maybe sadistic......gosh am I weird or what??!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home