Doing my small little part to cheer up someone, somewhere and sometime.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Reminders for myself.....

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

I think I have short memory and every now and then the devil plant some thoughts into my mind.....

"You sure or not.....you sure you believe in the right God?!, all gods also the same one.....god is who you make it out to be....." - Luckily, as Arnold pointed out the object of my faith is more important than my faith. How do I know the God I believe in is real?!.....from study.....from life experience.....from prayer.....from my heart. Will I stand up to it with my life.....as the saying goes the proof of the pudding is in the eating. I pray that if it is his will, I will have the courage and convinction to fulfill it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Amen! The internal testimony of the Holy SPirit in our hearts testify that we belong to God, if we trust in CHrist...

Faith is not against reason, its beyond reason... Lets develop a reasonable faith :)

12:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home