Doing my small little part to cheer up someone, somewhere and sometime.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Dreamsss......

I always day dream of being a painter, photographer and singer........serious you know things you acted out while you were younger when.....especially I grew up by myself until like 8 years old before my bro came along but somehow since the gap is kinda big I always grew up dreaming.......and talking to myself......

Painter - I can't paint even if my life depended on it. A stick man is prob the best I could do.

Photographer - Well with affordable digital camera this has more hope now but still I suck....

Singer - Eerrr I don't think I want to try that, other than back-up and karaoke sessions...hahaha

Ah hobbies that is what it is.....lately I have taken a keen interest on my 3 pots of plant at home.....they kinda provide me with some blib of excitement in my otherwise fairly routine life. 2 months back I separated 1 pot to 2 pots cos it was growing too big for the small pot but I prob didn't do it properly cos both the transplanted pots seems to be dying.....and only seem to be growing into a pink of health....more like green.....these last 2 weeks or so...I hope it continues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home