Doing my small little part to cheer up someone, somewhere and sometime.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

14 Feb 2004, KL

The whole thing began with an even bigger bang on my head. Actually the street poster was staring at me when I was stuck in a traffic jam along Federal Highway. Le Tour de Langkawi is gonna pass through KL on 13 and 14 Feb and many roads.....MANY ROADS will be closed for that event.

14 Feb 04
Couldn't sleep much the night before, was quite excited. The "chee mui" were quite kind to me when I went to pick up my wife. Nothing much, they made me ate some unripe bananas, sang a song (but had to resing a few times because it sounded like I was "pulling a cow up the tree") and made me promised to take good care of my wife. Things went on ok so far. Then it dawn on me, quite a few guests were stuck in traffic jam, because some roads were closed off in stages. Praise God everything went on fine. It was a wonderful event, thanks to my wedding planner who did an amazing job arranging and taking care of everything. And also a lot of help from the CCFers too. But the journey back to Puchong was taking me 2 hours.....it would have taken 20 mins on a normal Saturday.

Dinner started late because most guests were trapped in traffic jam. Luckily most guests were having a good time catching up with friends and chit-chatting. The food was great. By the end of it.....we were all so tired. But the sense of relief was so great, 2 out of 3 done. The last dinner in KK was relatively stress free for us because my parents were coordinating it. But then again it was the largest of all 3 dinners.

Next stop......back to KK for the final dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home