Doing my small little part to cheer up someone, somewhere and sometime.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Been there done that??!!......

Was talking to a colleague a couple of weeks back. She was mentioning about her preparations about her wedding next year and her predicament. Then I shared with her my wedding marathon.

So where shall I start.....the logistics. Well I couldn't wriggle my way out of any of the chinese dinners, so I had to have them at 3 places Butterworth, Kuala Lumpur and Kota Kinabalu all over 3 weekends. Quite an achievement actually. 8 Feb (Butterworth), 14 Feb (KL) and 21 Feb 2004 (KK).

It all started a year before that with the following criteria:-
  1. Must be a Saturday.
  2. After Chinese New Year (usually after Jan/early Feb).
  3. Before July/August.

It was more for convenient sake rather than anything. And it must be God's plan because 14 Feb 2004 was a Saturday, it was after CNY and obviously before July/August.....duh!! And on top of that I scored some brownie points for being romantic.....hhhmmmm which yours truly is not always known for. Deciding the date was quite painless and we hurried on to book the church and everything.

Then the reality sets in. Logistics? Dinners? Where? Butterworth/KL/KK or all 3. Luckily we engaged a good friend of CH as wedding planner and she was really good.

Next.....1st Dinner - Butterworth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home