Doing my small little part to cheer up someone, somewhere and sometime.

Friday, July 15, 2005

21 Feb 2004, KK

It would qualify as the most relaxing wedding dinner for us.....cos the spot light is now on my PARENTS.

Rightly so I supposed, since most of the guests are their friends.....apart from relatives, I only have 1 table for my school mates from S M All Saints.

Dad was gonna sing a song for my entry to the ballroom.....mom almost freaked out and tried her best to talk dad out of it. But it turned out really good and dad got quite a few good pat on his shoulder. The dinner was great, dad gave a speech instead of me - kinda weird but thot it was ok since we had like 3 dinners anyway and I gave mine in KL so we thot it was kinda ok too for dad to do it since the guests are mostly their friends and moreover I have been away from KK since 1992.

We had the dinner at STAR (Shangri-La's Tanjung Aru Resort), was fabulous and great. The decoration and arrangement were so nice (thanks mom). The dinner was splendid (thanks dad). Got a complimentary Executive Suite too for 2 nites. Wow I have to say it was the best room you could get other than the Presidential Suite.

Huge suite, sea view, long bath, vanity top that was like 10 feet across, make-up station for the ladies, separate common area & dining area, all the branded toiletries from Aigner......best of all we could trash the room and it will be all nice and clean when we come back. Had room service for breakfast....mmmmm so nice......the taste of such luxurious life does get addictive......

And that, is the end of our marathon wedding dinners.....sweet dreams..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home