Doing my small little part to cheer up someone, somewhere and sometime.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

So sleepy......

It has been a long time since Mr Wet Lazy Workday was here. I could almost smell the sheets of my bed and see my pillow waving to me. The pace in the office is equally slow, I am sure things are faster just that my own pace is slower than the rest. You could almost picture a Mr Chow slapstick scene where everyone else moves faster than the main character.

Luckily weekend is almost here, come to think of it I can't seem to be able to pin point how I spend my weekends, they just manage to whizz past so fast that soon I was ironing my shirt on Sunday nite and trying to prolong the weekend by watching tv till way past bed time.....and opcors blame Mr Monday Blues for everything that goes wrong...

1. The alarm doesn't sound nice.
2. The bathroom light doesn't switch on fast enough.
3. The toothpaste doesn't come out smoothly.
4. The water is too cold/hot/strong/weak......everything.
5. Can't put on my tie properly.
6. Can't find my keys/handphone etc.
7. Arrgh.......when will it stop.
8.....
9.......................

Must be the influence of one Ms HL for this list thingy..... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home