Doing my small little part to cheer up someone, somewhere and sometime.

Monday, August 15, 2005

I am in trouble.....

I am truly in trouble today.......b'cos I forgot to bring my handphone. It is a state of emergency that would have gone unnoticed just 10 years back but now ranks amongst the top crisis on a personal and probably professional level.

"What?!, you forgot to bring your phone??!!", irritated colleagues would comment.

"There is no excuse, your phone must be with you all times", others would remind me of my duty to be always contactable.

"What happened, were you in a rush?", more sympathetic souls out there.

At least I am not in sales.....if not I could almost here my boss clicking away at the abacus, I mean calculator on the amount of business I lost b'cos customers could not get hold of me!!!

I thought for once Monday Blues (MB) would leave me alone, since the air is definately much fresher after the down pour on Sunday but alas it was an illusion that MB would be kind enough to grant me a reprieve.

But hey my morning has been very quiet till now, no SMS, no calls......hhhhmmmm

1 Comments:

Blogger Chipmunkrock said...

you'll also find that on the day you forget to bring your phone, that's when ppl keep calling or sms'ing you...irritating isn't it?

9:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home